Society increasingly demands that companies comply with certain forms of behaviour when exercising their activities. In this respect, companies must contribute something useful to all the sectors they are connected to and assume responsibility for their actions within the economic, social and environmental realms.
Our aim is to become a key point of reference among shopping centres regarding the question of corporate responsibility, in accordance with our overriding goal: "To create the channels for dialogue that are necessary in order to generate a sense of social trust and confidence within the areas surrounding Nueva Condomina".
- Who have we worked with?:
- Cession of two unoccupied premises at the Shopping Centre to two NGO's.
- Maintenance of a charity fund of 24,000 euros a year.
- Reduction of our electricity consumption by 15% during the year 2010 compared to the consumption figure recorded in 2009.
- Collaboration with UNICEF's MULTIPLICA Project in aid of children, based on the contribution of 1 euro for each worker who collects his/her employee card at the Shopping Centre.
- Creation of a pool of volunteers at Nueva Condomina in order to take part in projects run by RSC or by collaborating NGO's that need volunteers.
Would you like to work alongside us?
- Associations: free cession of space.
- Persons interested in participating as volunteer.